cori's adventures of oral fun

my fun times (hopefully lasting less than 2 years) of the orthodontic and surgical correction of my open bite, crossbite and slight overjet. sickos! what did you think it was about???

Friday, April 01, 2005

who's a fool today??? (46 weeks/11 months)

finally the day was here, the day where we get going on what needs to be done before surgery. the day i have been waiting for. yea! A strong coil/spring was put between my two upper front teeth. It feels quite weird and is opening already! Dr. hobday wanted to keep the other springs in there until I asked him why… he thought about it for a second and then looked sheepish and said, ‘yeah, I suppose we should take those out.’ He also said that next time we’ll put in a stronger wire on the bottom. Yea!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home