cori's adventures of oral fun

my fun times (hopefully lasting less than 2 years) of the orthodontic and surgical correction of my open bite, crossbite and slight overjet. sickos! what did you think it was about???

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

look at me, i'm an orthodontist! (18 weeks - 4 months...)

so, after 4 weeks of blue jellie braces i was getting sick of them. they started out a nice light clear almost sky blue. after a week or so they were greenish blue, but still pretty. it was only if compared to the original color taht you could tell that htey were discolored. fast forward to last saturday. my o-rings are icky greenish blue with hints of yellow stained ugliness. i decided on saturday that i didn't want ugly braces for my birthday (thursday). we had a lull in our day and i had some time so i grabbed my o-rings, my twirl on tool and my tweezers and decided to do a little experiment. took off a gross o-ring, and put on a new clean red jellie one. wow, did that look nice. so i just continued on down the line. i now have clean pretty red jellie o-rings. yea! i was able to change all of them, i even replaced the two that they twisted halfway on (to hold it on better???). but i did it! yea! and it looks SO MUCH BETTER!

off to the ortho a week from tomorrow. plan to discuss this surgery thing and see what's up and when we can do this. i'm all about as soon as possible. we'll see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home