cori's adventures of oral fun

my fun times (hopefully lasting less than 2 years) of the orthodontic and surgical correction of my open bite, crossbite and slight overjet. sickos! what did you think it was about???

Friday, July 09, 2004

my teeth are rotting from the inside out! or how cori's mind can be dangerous when it has too much time to think... (8 1/2 weeks in...)

a few weeks ago i had an interesting issue. on my two lower front teeth, i had a weird ridge, especially on the left one. it was as if my teeth had eroded some in my gums and now that they are moving them they came up a little and there was a ridge that i noticed when i flossed my teeth. i was freaked out, why would my teeth be eroding in my gums??? what was going on? when did this happen? recently, years ago? gah!

well... one day at work i figured it out.

and scraped it off with a heavy duty metal T pin.

she put too much bonding stuff on my teeth when they put on my braces. it was extra that pooled along the gumline and made a ridge.

at least that's what i figure. if i'm wrong i've managed to scrape off part of my lower left front tooth. and it was pretty easy to do it, so if it was my tooth i'm screwed. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home