cori's adventures of oral fun

my fun times (hopefully lasting less than 2 years) of the orthodontic and surgical correction of my open bite, crossbite and slight overjet. sickos! what did you think it was about???

Monday, August 09, 2004

how to gross out your huband and your family, CORN! (3 months)

my wonderful little sister had her birthday yesterday, yea! happy birthday kristi! we were up at my parent's for dinner and a little party. what did we have to eat? well, we had chicken and potatoes and stuff, but mostly CORN ON THE COB!

and i had two pieces.

with no damage to the braces (although it was NOT south beach friendly...)

it was damn yummy. and the cleanup really wasn't that bad. although i smiled at my husband and my mom and they both said, wow, have fun cleaning that! oh well, gotta use the waterpik for something!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home