cori's adventures of oral fun

my fun times (hopefully lasting less than 2 years) of the orthodontic and surgical correction of my open bite, crossbite and slight overjet. sickos! what did you think it was about???

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

la la la... um... oral surgeon's office? hello?

So… no call. I called dr. keane’s this morning to check in and to make sure that they got the records and, guess what? They didn’t.

Ugh.

Thanks to the wonderful lisa at dr. keane’s, my records were hand delivered to them from the ortho today. She’s waiting for a call from the assistant surgeon to verify that he’s open the 13th and the 20th and then I should get a call tomorrow regarding my surgery date. FINALLY. I’ll believe it when it happens. I’m starting to feel like this surgery might not happen until NEXT july. Grrr…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home