cori's adventures of oral fun

my fun times (hopefully lasting less than 2 years) of the orthodontic and surgical correction of my open bite, crossbite and slight overjet. sickos! what did you think it was about???

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Or maybe not? (also known as, UPPER ONLY!!!)

After trying unsuccessfully to set up a CT scan of my lower jaw to see where the main nerve is located to aid my surgeon (they didn’t have my referral from my OS), my OS’s office called (also known as Lisa, my favorite employee there!). She said that dr. keane had been able to get more into my molds and did surgery on them and he has decided that my surgery will be for upper only. Apparently before he had only played around with them and was thinking that it would be both upper and lower, but then after having time to actually do the surgery on them he had decided upper only.

WHOOOHOOO!!!

This relieves me so much. I am VERY much not into lower, I don’t know why it creeps me out so much more than upper. I have no idea. Maybe because I’ve had a year and a half to get used to upper? Anyway, I am very excited about this. YEA!

More details after my appt on Friday with dr. keane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home