cori's adventures of oral fun

my fun times (hopefully lasting less than 2 years) of the orthodontic and surgical correction of my open bite, crossbite and slight overjet. sickos! what did you think it was about???

Sunday, July 31, 2005

day 12 - sunday

today ron and i went to FL to visit my mom and to help her set up her new ibook!

she bought us dinner, and i wanted mexican. we all wanted something different so we called in our orders and picked them all up and went home. i had a chicken chimichanga, YUM! i knew we were eating up at her house, so i came prepared. i brought my choppy, a flexible cutting board, my waterpik and my toothbrush and toothpaste so i was ready to go. getting everything together was a pain, i think it's preping us for having kids!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home