cori's adventures of oral fun

my fun times (hopefully lasting less than 2 years) of the orthodontic and surgical correction of my open bite, crossbite and slight overjet. sickos! what did you think it was about???

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Surgery day!

surgery in just a few hours! i'm nervous but doing ok.

today was my last day of work. i'll be out for the next 3-4 weeks. my team is unbelievable. they had treats for me at the end of the day, my manager got a bunch of cookies. not only that, but they also got me a HUGE bag of stuff. they are so sweet. i have play-doh, origami paper and instructions, lotions and potions and bath stuff to pamper myself, travel connect four, other crafty things to do while i'm out. my manager's husband got me a box of jaw breakers. ha ha ha! :) that's my kind of sense of humor.

ron and i went to baker's square for dinner tonight. we already did the sushi blowout last week, and his steaks over the weekend, so we weren't doing fancy tonight. plus i LOVE the grilled cheese and fries at baker's square. so it was all good. last real meal for some time!

tomorrow i'll be in the hospital at this time! mom is sleeping over with me if she can (apparently it's only allowed in private rooms and they are first come, first serve and they cost extra, that insurance won't pay... fun!), yea!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home