cori's adventures of oral fun

my fun times (hopefully lasting less than 2 years) of the orthodontic and surgical correction of my open bite, crossbite and slight overjet. sickos! what did you think it was about???

Sunday, August 07, 2005

day 19 - sunday

today was my sister kristi's birthday party in FL! ron and i went up there and we had DQ ice cream cake (just for me! although my sister does like it too so it all worked out). i was able to eat most of it, i just gave the inner layer of crunchiness to ron.

day is going well. slightly more swelling than before, i think both because i'm not taking as much of my naproxen and not as often, and because we slept in and i slept longer than i have been sleeping.

still fighting the girl issue. but it's getting better thank god!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home